Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- you know, the days feel about the same, but the weeks just fly on by. Here's another round of blogplugs, which are entries that people have sent to me or labeled with the tag so that other people can find them:

* Guido talks about the best ways to handle trolls

* Paul gives us 10 more movies from his list of 100 that he really likes.

* Indigo talks about some of the method to her madness.

* Barbara would like you to see this entry by Ginger.

* Val told us that last Sunday was Respect Life Sunday.

* Sugar celebrated a blog birthday this week.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Thanks -- Joe

Tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY Joe for mentioning my journal's BD, I love J-Land & it's people!
Have a good wkend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

thank you for doing these blogplugs, Joe!
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, this is probably not the right place to mention this, but, my font keeps messing up when I go to post a journal entry.  I enter it as comic sans size 14 and it comes out something like arial 14 or arial 18.  It is ugly and very disturbing to me.  This has happened to my past three entries.  I take pride in the entries I write, so I don't like this to happen.  Please see if you can find out what is happening, and get it fixed.  I believe it is on AOL's end b/c I have done everything I can to attempt to fix it.  Thanks for helping fix this matter.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

HELP!!!  Everybody's Monday entries are GONE.  Even John Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot.  File this under "strange things that AOL has eaten".

Anonymous said...

I spent over an hour making an entry last night adding my photos in and captioning them and then writing about it.  Now this morning when I went to my journal, both entries I made yesterday are gone.  What is going on?  Can they be retrieved?
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
I have to add my voice to the chorus here:  Yesterday's blog posts seem to have disappeared.  Are they recoverable?  I'm ready to repost yesterday's entry but don't want to generate a bunch of alerts for people who already read yesterday's entry.
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

hi class of 1971.im susan taylor.