Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- welcome to another round of blogplugs, which are entries that bloggers have sent to me or labeled with the tag   -- click the tag to see everything people have tagged that way):

* Dawn had a 9/11-related poll (see my earlier entry for more 9/11-related blogplugs.)

* Ellie blogged about her bad day.

* Jimmy has his weekly wrapup (some language)

* Beth talks about living well.

* Sugar shared her Rosh Hashana wishes.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out some of he UK blogs ...love Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Just one point hun,I dont have an icon to add polls,just the video one next to hyperlink etc...why is that? have a good weekend zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

TY Joe...hope you have a great weekend. :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe! I can't tell you how much you've helped me with getting started on my blog. You're an invaluable source of information.

Beth