Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- well, I was going to do a quick poll tutorial (regardless of the poll results) -- as I said, it's pretty easy (it'll probably take me a lot longer to write the entry than for you to figure it out yourself), but I'll get to it next week.

Here we have a weeks' end round of blogplugs, which are entries that bloggers have sent to me or labeled with the tag to get them in front of other people (I only list one per person per week, generally -- click the tag to see everything people have tagged that way):

* Indigo talks about bullies (both childhood and others)

* Sugar notes that it's Cancer Awareness Month

* Guido remembered some September dates of World War II significance.

* Bea uses a bulletin board to talk about creation.

* Stephen weighed in on the Senator Larry Craig situation.

* Tom had a series of entries about veterans' health issues -- here's one of them.

Finally, you may have noticed that we see a lot of the same names every week -- blogplugs is open to everyone (well, except spammers), so if you want to get an entry out in front of people, just tag it with the tag (when you're creating or editing a post, just type "blogplugs" in the box -- one word, no spaces -- that's above the "Save" button). That way, when you click the link, you can see everything that people have tagged that way (and other people will see the same thing).

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a poll.  It was slow to load, and some people just flat couldn't make it appear.  But today those problems seem to be a thing of the past.  I like having a way to make my readers help me make a decision.  Check it out, and vote while you're there.

http://journals.aol.com/mosie1944/MYCOUNTRYLIFE/entries/2007/09/06/i-have-to-try-it-too/2420

Anonymous said...

TY for mentioning Cancer Awareness.
Have a good weekend.
Sugar