Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- here's another round of blogplugs,
which are entries that people have sent to me or labeled with the tag
so that other people can find them.


If you click the
tag, it'll do a blog search (in this case, using blog search engine
Technorati) that
will show you everything tagged that
way.


Note that anyone -- including
spammers -- can use the tag,  so you have to watch out when looking
through the search listings. I note that this week we've got at least
two spammers in there using the blogplugs tag. (This is one reason
why
human editors will never be fully replaced.
):



* Beth talks about the problem
with carbon offsets


* Tixgirl Ames blogs about a
launch
party for R&B'er Usher's new fragrance
that brought out
Martha Stewart and others.


* Paul shows us 10
more movies out of 100
(that he likes)


* Sugar shows a collection
of graphic tags.



* Christopher talks about some
friend
drama.



* Kathi shows off a video
explaining the political blogosphere
(from Uncle Jay Explains the
News
)


Also, we should have a patch release with a few tweaks that goes in next week, so I'll talk about that when I have a better sense of the timing.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY Joe for mentioning my Tag Journal, I'm fairly new at making them but do enjoy it. :)
Will now visit the others you have highlighted.
Have a good weekend.
Smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey,thanks,Joe:) I never thought of blogplugging the entry, just passed it on because it was funny.
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I have not had any alerts Joe for comments coming my way since I returned from my holiday in USA.They are usually sent to my via E. mail which I have used since joining J/land almost 2yrs since now with no problems. I have been away three weeks and everything was running smoothly with my computer when I left.Please can you tell me if you know why and could it be due to anything new that has happened during my holiday period.Alerts for my postings are not being recieved either.I would appreciate a reply if you have time.I have also sent you E. Mail.Thankyou Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES