Monday, March 31, 2008

Shared journals

Vish kindly gave me write access to Magic Smoke today, so here goes.

If you have one or more journals where (virtually) all can make entries, a Shared Journal, please leave a comment. I am thinking of setting up a journal that will highlight community journals.

I myself have Call for Support, which is intended for the community to highlight those in need of moral support, for whichever reason.

I would also like to take the opportunity to cast the spotlight on Connie [specialadyfink] who has these two Shared journals:

- Serenity's Garden: for quiet contemplation
- Sharing Thoughts: got a message for J-land? Leave it here

Guido
Northern Trip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you a-as soon as I saw the alert I went to get my addys and came here to post ,only to see they are already here.I was surprised..I did have another shared journal where we all could post our graphics and gifs etc. ,But someone was kind enough to remove most of them -so Ideleted the whole thing.I was very sad & mad.
connie

Anonymous said...

Lovely -- I didn't know of Connie's Serenity's Garden.  And, Connie, sorry to hear of the abuse of yoru other one sigh.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. Please add me to your list.

Anonymous said...

h