Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Okay, so after a break, here's another round of Friday Blogplugs, which are blog entries that people have sent to me or labeled with the to get them in front of other people. Remember, if I ever slack on blogplugs, or you want to see everything that people have tagged (I usually just feature one per person per week), just click the link:

* Sugar remembers Princess Di on the 10th anniversary of her death.

* Indigo talks about rescuing strays.

* Donna shares her photos from this week's lunar eclipse.

* Christopher posted a video blog entry (I have to confess, I haven't watched it all the way through yet)

* Barbara shares her custom online radio station.

* Guido takes a look back at the year in Journaling.

* Paul posted some photos of a recent hand injury. (They're not loading for me right now -- I'm getting a Hometown "This member has exceeded their bandwith [sic] for the day" message.

Not sure what's up with Hometown these days -- for JPGs, you might want to look at AOL Pictures or another photo hosting service. And frankly, I'm not overly eager to see those particular utility knife wound photos.)

* Lastly, Ellie has a little message about positivity.

Have a great Labor Day holiday weekend, everyone.

Thanks -- Joe

Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got that message for a while the other night. Kinda silly, as the only bandwidth usage I have is pictures in my journal, which has about seven regular readers. Musta bin a glitch at AOL's end.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

TY for the mention Joe, know most of the ones mentioned but have a couple I still need to visit.  :)
Have a great weekend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I turned 47 today, spent Friday in the ER with hubby ..... so, I'd say my labor day can only go up!  -  Hope yours is is great!  :o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

  Hey, Joe. My pictures are not showing up on my blog, and I'm getting that message again. What's going on? Should I be making all possible haste in moving my pictures to another host? Do you know how much work that's going to be?
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

Paul -- honestly, I'm not sure what to tell you. At the very least, you'd want to make sure you had a backup of any images you have on Hometown (though I guess that's pretty sound advice for any files anyone has online).  Thanks -- Joe

Anonymous said...

I really think AOL should rethink and get a live Journal like the
format of the "Daily Pulse Political Journals". So many people want this and it seems AOL never listened to all the e-mails that were sent to them regarding this.  There are still alot of bugs posting on the News Stories..........Alot of Spam on them
also. We want a Political Journal like Daily Pulse back!!!!!!