Thursday, August 10, 2006

Amanda Is Looking for 99 Hot Men

Hi folks -- I was just browsing the Journals Message Boards (as I do regularly -- I don't post as much as I should in there, I'm working on that), when I came across a post from Journaler TrickeyTricky.

Amanda's looking for nominations for 99 hot guys (pictures a plus), as her response to a Top 99 Women of 2006 survey done by AskMen.com.

Check out her blog entry for details -- it's titled (no lie): GET YOUR DROOL RAG READY.

If you've ever got your own blogger participation feature going on, tell people in the Journals Message Boards and drop me and Editor Jeff a line -- we can't feature everything, but we'll take a look.

Thanks -- Joe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
thats one way to up your readership.  and meet hot guys!  

Kathy

Anonymous said...

joe -- this might be your best blog headline ever.

Kenny
aol.com/WorthRepeating

Anonymous said...

I am married but not blind :)....looking forward to seeing her 99 picks!!! My picks would be very outdated LOL.

Betty

Anonymous said...

i'll have to go read that one
~Emily
http://journals.aol.com/therealslimemmy/EmilysPurplePages

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for "Artistic Nude Shots" for a thing I'm doing to counter something I saw in Barely Legal.

Also... thanks to Joe's excellent and easy to use "Alter Your Hit Counter" thingy listed on the side of this blog, I'll be having my 600,000th visitor contest at High Above Courtside about mid-September.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pimp!
               You never know, you just might make the top 99 . . . .

:-D

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Oh, please don't. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

Fine. *sigh*

Amanda :)