Thursday, January 12, 2006

We Be Foggy

Morning, folks. A wall of fog rolled in last night and into this morning. It was fairly... dense. I think I barely avoided a few low-flying planes on the way in:

Fogged in

Of course, since it was daytime, there's always a bunch of drivers who figure they don't need to turn their headlights on.

Even if you couldn't see 50 feet in front of your car.

I guess they're trying to save money on headlight lamps. Anyway, it's mostly burned off now.

I'll have some updates on more substantive matters later on today.

Oh, and the headline is a reference to a blog/Web site of a friend of mine. I hope it doesn't mess up their place in Web search results.

Thanks. -- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture.

Anonymous said...

It is a cool photo. Reflection thing going on is nice.  Those can be very spooky looking in photos. Ghost like.

Anonymous said...

cute name for a blog
natalie