Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Blogplugs

Hey folks,

I haven't seen that many blogplugs. Be sure you are only tagging your best entries with blogplugs and tell your blogging friends to do the same if they would like an opportunity to be featured.


* Krissy celebrates her husband's remission of not just one, but two forms of cancer. Congratulations, Krissy and John!

* Cshel727 updates us on how she's doing, a belated New Year's blog entry. (It's alright, we forgive you. Blog on!)

* Val thanks her participants for participating in her latest Photo Scavenger Hunt.

* Penny is excited that her Pomeranian is now box trained.
---

Thanks for the variety of the blogplugs this week, Journalers. If
you want to be a Guest Editor or have some interesting (or useful)
blogplugs, send your submissions to JournalsEditor@aol.com and we'll
review them.

Have a great weekend!

~ Joseph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks,  Joseph, for celebrating with John and me! We have never been this happy.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the JLand Photo Shoot (new name - merely changed from Photo Scavenger Hunt with Krissy) is no longer at Val's journal.  It is now back at my journal again now that John is feeling better.  Here are the instructions for this weekly photo shoot:

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/entries/2008/01/08/instructions-for-the-jland-photo-shoot/1491

And here is the entry with instructions for photo shoot number 124, for those who would like to participate this week.  The subject is "a close up":

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/entries/2008/01/07/photo-shoot-124/1490

I want to thank Valerie for running the photo shoots for me for several months while I was taking care of my husband John.  She has been a real blessing, and has done a fantastic job. :)  Now I am eager to be back doing the photo shoot under the new name The JLand Photo Shoot.  Thanks for everybody who has participated, and I hope more come and join in!    

Krissy :)  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I did blogplugs for a couple of my journals this week, but when I click on Blogplugs, don't see them listed there.  ??
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Just curious, and maybe ignorant, but it there any practical way to print an entire journal, with reader comments?  If so, I could sure use the info.  Send to Marlon221@aol.com