Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Evening Blogplugs

Hey folks,


Friday snuck up on me fairly quick this week. You know today is Friday and here are some featured blogplugs to enjoy:


* Frank and Mary on their shared Giving Tree blog, have reached out to the blogging community to help a family in need.

* maribm56 shares a montage featuring photos of trains.


* Beth finds it hard to hold a grudge from her personal experience.


* Sugar reminds us that today is Pear Harbor day.


* Penny was excited to put up her Christmas decorations and wants to know how you plan on celebrating the holidays this month.
---


Thanks folks for the Friday (evening)
blogplugs. I also wanted to let you know that I won't be able to do
blogplugs next week as I'll be out of the office. Don't
forget that you can browse all the
blogplugs on Technorati any time!


Have safe weekend folks!


~ Joseph

Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss ya :) -Missy

Anonymous said...

Joseph,

For reference: Frankandmary is a screenname for Mary on her own. She can enlighten you herself on the why-and-wherefore.
The Giving Tree blog, which is indeed deserving of attention, is hosted by Angie [canyonsun04] and three others (see http://journals.aol.com/canyonsun04/the-giving-tree/entries/2007/11/26/please-read--giving-tree-update/493).

Thank you,
Guido

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if there would be a way to not only count your visits....BUT show what states they are coming in from? Like mixmap.com offers a way to track their ip[ address's to see where your profile hits are coming from. That may be an idea to think about?

Anonymous said...

from icy monday morning springfield MO

The people_connection email feedback does not work
because it is longer than 16 characters:
so sayeth the AOL error message.

The Sign Out / Sign In feature,
which remains a mystery to me,
now goes through the motions of signing out but
does not sign out.  Also, the fact that it cannot be seen
unless the window (screen) is widened
is a cause for wonder but not for anything practical.

Thank you                              Brian S.

Anonymous said...

SAVE button for an edited entry on my blog has not been working properly since
at least 12-05-07, which was before I installed Firefox; and AOL TopSpeed works
fine under normal circumstances.  I found out how to turn off TopSpeed, and when
I did/ connect times slowed considerably.  Therefore, it needs to be on, which it
now is.

Far too often when I try to SAVE an edit it simply does not save.  When it does
SAVE it takes me to: Page cannot be found.  Please check your URL and try
again.  Only when I close this error message out via the X box does my edit
actually save.  However, I am also kicked out of my blog.  I have found that
edits in text are more likely to save than edits in HTML, but even then they only
save when I am taken to the error message.  A page I edit is supposed to turn
over when the SAVE is clicked.  That is not happening.  Also, if after I have
edited a page, I click CANCEL, I get the message asking me if I really want to
cancel because my entry has been changed.  So, on my blog anyway,
something is seriously wrong with SAVE.

Thank you,  Brian S.