Monday, April 30, 2007

Get Your "I (Heart) My Blog" Buddy Icon

Okay, so I don't think I ever mentioned this, but did you know we have two blog-related Buddy Icons for AOL and AIM users? I (Heart) Blogs, and I (Heart) My Blog:

I (Heart Blogs) Buddy Icons for AOL and AIM users
I (Heart) Blogs Buddy Icons (link will resize your browser window)

In fact, I don't think I even knew we had these -- I remember asking for them, though: A while back, Jason had done up a whole bunch of I (Heart) Icons.

Because of the transition from the old choosers to the new HTML choosers, some Expressions assets may have not have gotten copied over. But we have these.

So bloggers, wear your blogging icon with pride.

Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the word "blog" so...no.  

By the way, I gave you a shout-out in the Cafe today.

Anonymous said...

Nice, but I'd like I heart J-land better!  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thanks:) for passing this on.
Kathi

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Still no Smurfs.